Wednesday 19 January 2011

Massive Apologies

Hey everybody.

I am very very very sorry that I haven't posted up anything for... well or a week or so, and nothing substantial for longer than that.

I've been in the process of a filming/editing/sound recording for a short animation, alongside working on my portfolio for my Filmmaking/photography venture.

No- I have not neglected film, but I haven't had time to really think about it in a wider sense due to working on my own.

I started watching Peeping Tom yesterday, but had to crack on with editing the film.

NO EXCUSE.

Anyway, in order to post something brilliant today to make up for it, I shall simply provide you with one of the finest rants in the history of cinematic debate: renowned British film critic Mark Kemode's tirade upon the filth that is Sex and The City 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment