Saturday 11 December 2010

Jim'll fix it

I must've slept an hour last night, tops. The whole world was whizzing around in my brain. 

The truth is, the harder you try to sleep the more likely you are to miss the train to Noddington. I was right there- swinging on the door (it was an old-style figurative train)- screaming at dream me, "Don't you fucking leave! Don't leave!" But he peeled my fingers off the frame, sent me tumbling across the platform. I looked up to watch him recede into the distance, head tossed back. He was laughing like the narrator at the end of Thriller

All day long I've been a ghost of my former self; body weak and head heavy, fighting back the mocking sleep.

Monsters, was not to be.

But something had to be done. I paced, I lounged, I screamed, I lay on the hard wood floor and thought my brains out, until... the answer... finally... came...

What heals quicker than a good cup of tea?

Jim Bloody Carrey.

Say no more, dear reader.

Enjoy.




Dumb and Dumber (Peter Farrelly, 1994)

Movie Videos & Movie Scenes at MOVIECLIPS.com

The Truman Show (Peter Weir, 1998)



Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (Tom Shadyac, 1994)



Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Michel Gondry, 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment